Practice Canceled: Wednesday, June 7 - normally this type of message is just in "Recent News", so always look there going forward.
Steps to Joining
- If new to the team contact Coach Drake to set up an evaluation time prior to registering, email@example.com. Otherwise, follow steps below.
- Register with the team (this cost allows us to run the team).
- Select a pool membership type (this cost allows us access to the pool).
2023 Team Registration Fees (Pool Fees Not Included - see below *)
- 1st Swimmer in a Family: $110
- 2nd Swimmer in a Family: $95
- 3rd Swimmer in a Family: $80
- Each Additional Swimmer: $25
There is a SEPARATE ADDITIONAL POOL membership FEE that all team members are required to have ($100 - $260). Find descriptions of each type of membership and pay by clicking the "Team Store" drop down menu, then "Pool Membership" tab.
- Who Can join? Ages 5-19, for swimmers who pass the swim evaluation. Refer to this link for more eval details.
- We train new competitive swimmers, to National level qualifiers looking for some summer fun and light training days, to every competitive level in-between.
Formerly "Lopatcong Swim Team"
PennJersey Swim League CHAMPIONS!!
2022, 2019, 2018, 2017
28 official league wins in a row since 2016 :)
A team that sits together, cheers together, and swims together, wins together!
Greater Phillipsburg Swimming (GPS) provides competitive swimming opportunities and high quality swim team instruction for all levels of swimmers from the novice to the skilled. Our summer swim program welcomes all eligible swimmers and is committed to developing the skills and self-confidence of individual swimmers in a cohesive team environment.
- Swimmers ages 5-19 (not beyond first summer of high school graduation) are eligible to join.
- Swimmers should be able to swim at least 25 meters freestyle.